Dear Members of The Malvern Club,
Click Here for the Draft Minutes of the 2019 Annual Membership Meeting.
All Malvern Club reports can be found on our website. We hope you will find this draft report useful for discussion in the next scheduled meeting.
|But First - an update to the recent "suspicious activity alert"|
|This is an update to the alert you received on April 29th about suspicious activity in Malvern on Saturday, April 27th. We mistakenly said the incident occurred Saturday morning. In fact, it was at night around 11:15. Two Sheriff's deputies spent considerable time looking for the individual that night but did not locate him. The original siting was on Bee Gum Way. If we hear anything else, we'll let you know.
- Remember, as of this publishing date, the posted minutes are draft, not the final approved minutes. If you were at the meeting and would like to offer a correction, send us an email.
- You can always find the latest reports of meetings by Clicking Here for our Web Site.
- The next regular Board meeting will be 7:00 pm, Thursday, May 9, 2019, at the Clubhouse. All members may attend.
- The minutes of the October 20, 2018, Regular Membership Meeting were approved
- Directors were elected to fill three full-term Board vacancies: Doug Beaver, Fred Bourque, and Grover Dean.
- The pool will open on May 24th. Operating hours will be from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. every day through Labor Day.
- A Spring Pot Luck will be held at the Clubhouse on May 11th. It will go from 4 to 7 p.m.
- A community yard sale will be held on Saturday, June 1st, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The members voted to repair the Activity Center according to what the Board decides, without setting a spending limit.
- The members voted to proceed with developing a covenant to prohibit short-term rentals.
- The Board advised that golf carts are not prohibited on Malvern roads.
Click to View/Print Minutes
|2019 Board Assignments|
|President:|| Rodney Taylor|
|1st VP & Secretary:|| Fred Bourque|
|2nd VP:|| Grover Dean|
|Treasurer:|| Diana Wright|
|Architecture:|| Fred Bourque|
|Clubhouse & Pool:|| Fred Bourque|
|Lake & Grounds:|| Rick Collins|
|Roads:|| Grover Dean|
|Social Events:|| Diana Wright|
The Malvern News is created and published as determined by input from the Board and its sub-committees.
If you have any questions about the Malvern News or any of the Community activities please visit our Contacts Page.
Newsletter Published May 2, 2019