Dear Members of The Malvern Club,
Clicking the above link will open the full text of the Draft minutes for the May 9, 2019 Board of Director's Meeting.
Below you will find some of the highlights from the meeting and any special notes that might be of interest.
Minutes of most all Board and Membership meetings can be found on our website. We hope you will find this abbreviated report of the minutes useful.
- Per the Clubhouse Rental Agreement, the $50 damage deposit will be applied to any cleanup and/or trash removal that is not completed by the member who rents the Clubhouse.
- Construction applications were approved for a new house on Lot 198 on Old Forge Way, and storage sheds on Lots 72 on Pine Torch Lane and 25C on Ashlawn Drive.
- If Madison County does not have a rule governing short-term rentals, our attorney will be contacted to begin the process to develop a covenant to either prohibit or regulate these rentals in Malvern.
- Fred confirmed the number of pages included in the disclosure packet contains information mandated by Virginia Statues and therefore can't be reduced in size.
- The pool is planned to open Thursday, May 23rd for the 2019 season.
- The paving contractor is expected soon to correct paving deficiencies noted after the patching done last year.
- Read full DRAFT minutes.
- The next Board meeting will be 7:00 pm, Thursday, June 13, 2019, at the Clubhouse. All members are encouraged to attend.
The Malvern News is created and published as determined by input from the Board and its committees. If you have any questions about the Malvern News or any of the Community activities please visit our Contacts Page for information on contacting the Board or a Board or Committee member.