Dear Members of The Malvern Club,
Please Click Here to open the full text of the Draft minutes for the February 13, 2020, Board of Director's Meeting.
Below you will find some of the highlights from the meeting and any special notes that might be of interest.
Minutes of most Board and Membership meetings can be found on Malvern's website. We hope you will find this abbreviated report of the minutes useful.
- The minutes of the January 9, 2020, Board Meeting were approved unanimously.
- Invitations for final bids will be sent to paving contractors this month for the 2020 paving.
- A warrant for felony larceny will be filed on the paving contractor who has failed to perform the pavement crack sealing that was supposed to be completed in December 2019.
- A Spring Barbeque Lunch will be held at the Clubhouse on Saturday, April 25th, following the Annual Membership Meeting.
- Architectural applications were approved for Lot 35 and Lot 177.
Checkout the new Malvern webpage: "Your Septic System."
This new webpage has information and links you might find helpful regarding your septic field and its maintenance. Here's a sample link:
- The next monthly Board meeting will be 7:00 pm, March 12, 2020, at the Clubhouse. All members are encouraged to attend.
Newsletter Published: February 22, 2020
The Malvern News is created and published as determined by input from the Board and its committees. If you have any questions about the Malvern News or any of the Community activities please visit our Contacts Page for information on contacting the Board or a Board or Committee member.