Dear Members of The Malvern Club,
Please Click Here to open the full text of the Draft minutes for the June 11, 2020, Board of Director's Meeting.
Below you will find some of the highlights from the meeting and any special notes that might be of interest.
Minutes of most Board and Membership meetings can be found on Malvern's website. We hope you will find this abbreviated report of the minutes useful.
- The minutes of the May 14, 2020, Board Meeting were approved unanimously.
- A contract was executed for a September installation of the required dam siphon in the lake.
- Architecture applications were approved for a split-rail fence on Lot 42 on Chestnut Rail and a storage shed on Lot 111 on Bee Gum.
- Damage to the new pavement on Liberty will be repaired by the paving contractor at no cost.
- A contract will be executed to patch sections of Old Forge to repair the damage caused by construction vehicles and correct the general deterioration to the roadway.
Please attend the Annual Membership meeting where we will elect four (4) new directors, review/discuss/vote on the Deed of Dedication Amendment concerning and related to rentals, hear committee reports, and discuss other issues important to our community.
|Annual 2020 Membership Meeting
|| Saturday, June 27, 2020
|| Malvern Clubhouse, 905 Malvern Dr.
|| 9:30 - 10:00 am
|| 10:00 a.m.
|| • Approve 10/19/19 Minutes
• Elect New Directors
• Deed of Dedication Amendment
• Committee reports
• Open Forum
|| View/Print Proxy Page
|| View/Print Communicator
If you cannot attend the June 27th meeting, please find information about how to provide your proxy form on the new Proxy Form
If you cannot attend the June 27th meeting, please give your proxy form
to a member who will be attending or scan and email
- The next monthly Board meeting will be 7:00 pm, July 9, 2020, at the Clubhouse. All members are encouraged to attend.
Newsletter Published: June 23, 2020
The Malvern News is created and published as determined by input from the Board and its committees. If you have any questions about the Malvern News or any of the Community activities please visit our Contacts Page for information on contacting the Board or a Board or Committee member.