Dear Members of The Malvern Club,
Please Click Here to open the full text of the Draft minutes for the July 9, 2020, Board of Director's Meeting.
Below you will find some of the highlights from the meeting and any special notes that might be of interest.
Minutes of most Board and Membership meetings can be found on Malvern's website. We hope you will find this abbreviated report of the minutes useful.
- New Board member Steve Langone will chair the Clubhouse Committee, as well as Malvern’s Adopt-a-Highway program participation.
- The Yard Sale will be held Saturday, October 3rd. Contact Ellie Tarbous to participate: (540) 717-5711.
- The minutes of the June 11, 2020, Board Meeting were approved.
- Mike Richards will do this year’s pressure washing of the Clubhouse, Annex, mail shed, and newspaper boxes.
- The lake was tested for the E. coli virus and all samples were well within Health Department guidelines for safety.
- To increase confidence in Malvern website security, we will purchase an SSL certificate for malvernofmadison.org.
Like all good web sites we have an "About Us"
page. This web page
provides shortcuts to information about Malvern, its history, its amenities, local schools, local services, and more. We hope it is useful for residents, potential buyers, and real estate agents.
- The next monthly Board meeting will be 7:00 pm, August 13, 2020, at the Clubhouse. All members are encouraged to attend.
Newsletter Published: July 14, 2020
The Malvern News is created and published as determined by input from the Board and its committees. If you have any questions about the Malvern News or any of the Community activities please visit our Contacts Page for information on contacting the Board or a Board or Committee member.