Dear Members of The Malvern Club,
Please Click Here to open the full text of the Draft minutes for the August 13, 2020, Board of Director's Meeting.
Below you will find some of the highlights from the meeting and any special notes that might be of interest.
Minutes of most Board and Membership meetings can be found on Malvern's website. We hope you will find this abbreviated report of the minutes useful.
- The minutes of the July 9, 2020, Board Meeting were amended and approved unanimously. Rodney requested that the draft minutes of Board meetings be posted at the mailbox shed.
- The dam drain project is scheduled for the last two weeks of September, subject to the weather. Be advised that, when the lake work is done and for some time thereafter, the lake will stink.
- Tree trimming along the roadways will be performed in August. Property owners are advised to trim their trees that border Malvern roads. Otherwise, the association will do it.
- The Playground will be weeded, and a new 9-inch layer of mulch will be applied this month.
- At the September 10th Board meeting, the Board will decide whether to keep the Pool open and for how long.
- Weed killer will be applied to pavement grass on Butter Churn, Pine Court, and other roads.
- The HVAC system at the Clubhouse has been replaced, and the air conditioner is now working properly.
It’s been brought to my attention that we have several members who are musically inclined. For the Christmas party this year I would like to get volunteers who would like to come organize Christmas caroling or would like to come and play some music for our members who would enjoy some holiday cheer in the form of music. If you have a talent to offer or would like to volunteer someone please email Diana at email@example.com
Check out the Malvern Club "Amenities"
page. This web page
provides shortcuts to information about Malvern's swimming pool, lake, clubhouse, and playground. We hope it is useful for residents, potential buyers, and real estate agents.
- The next monthly Board meeting will be 7:00 pm, September 10, 2020, at the Clubhouse. All members are encouraged to attend.
Newsletter Published: August 25, 2020
The Malvern News is created and published as determined by input from the Board and its committees. If you have any questions about the Malvern News or any of the Community activities please visit our Contacts Page for information on contacting the Board or a Board or Committee member.