Dear Members of The Malvern Club,
Please Click Here to open the full text of the Draft minutes for the November 12, 2020, Board of Director's Meeting.
Below you will find some of the highlights from the meeting and any special notes that might be of interest.
Minutes of most Board and Membership meetings can be found on Malvern's website. We hope you will find this abbreviated report of the minutes useful.
- The minutes of the October 8, 2020, Board Meeting were approved unanimously.
- Two applications for building in Malvern were approved. One is for a boat shed on Lot 45. The other is for a solar system to be installed on the house on Lot 128.
- Dues for the calendar year 2021 will be $575 per year using the current payment schedule, as set in the “Financial Policy.”
- Fred Bourque was assigned to the role of Clubhouse Reservations Coordinator. Members may contact Fred to reserve the Clubhouse. Thank you to Merri Woodward for volunteering in this role for the past 5 years.
- The Clubhouse Damage Deposit is now set at $100 per reservation.
Sadly, prudence dictates that the annual holiday Christmas party scheduled for December 12, 2020, be canceled this year.
- The next monthly Board meeting will be 7:00 pm, December 10, 2020, at the Clubhouse. All members are encouraged to attend.
Newsletter Published: December 3, 2020
The Malvern News is created and published as determined by input from the Board and its committees. If you have any questions about the Malvern News or any of the Community activities please visit our Contacts Page for information on contacting the Board or a Board or Committee member.