Draft July 8, 2021, Meeting Minutes
Dear Members of The Malvern Club,
Please Click Here
to open the full text of the Draft minutes for the July 8, 2021, Board of Director's Meeting.
Below you will find some of the highlights from the meeting and any special notes that might be of interest.
Minutes of most Board and Membership meetings can be found on Malvern's website.
We hope you will find this abbreviated report of the minutes useful.
Board Meeting Decisions and Actions
- The minutes of the June 10, 2021, Board meeting were approved unanimously.
The community picnic planned for Saturday, July 17th, has been cancelled due to the heat.
- A new AC unit has been installed in the Activity Center.
🌞 Community Picnic 🌞
Due to the heat we had to cancel our community activity for July. Please note, the next reserved date is Saturday, September 18th. We are hoping to have much better weather, hopefully less than 90 degrees! This event will be held rain or shine.
🏖️ Malvern Pool 🏖️
The Pool is open every day from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. until Labor Day. Members who have purchased pool keys can pick them up at any Board meeting.
HOA meetings are held at the Clubhouse. All members are encouraged to attend.
- August 12, 2021, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
- September 9, 2021, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
- October 14, 2021, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
- October 16, 2021, 10:00 a.m. — Regular Membership Meeting
- November 11, 2021, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
- December 9, 2021, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
Newsletter Published: July 20, 2021
The Malvern News is created and published as determined by input from the Board and its committees. If you have any questions about the Malvern News or any of the Community activities please visit our Contacts Page for information on contacting the Board or a Board or Committee member.