Draft August 12, 2021, Meeting Minutes
Dear Members of The Malvern Club,
Please Click Here
to open the full text of the Draft minutes for the August 12, 2021, Board of Director's Meeting.
Below you will find some of the highlights from the meeting and any special notes that might be of interest.
Minutes of most Board and Membership meetings can be found on Malvern's website.
We hope you will find this abbreviated report of the minutes useful.
Board Meeting Decisions and Actions
- The minutes of the July 8, 2021, Board meeting were approved unanimously.
- A contract was awarded to have the debris removed from the box culvert and along the upstream side of Dark Run.
- An application was approved for a storage building on Lot 208 at 459 Covered Bridge.
- An expenditure was authorized to have the mulch blown onto the Playground.
- The annual Yard Sale will be held on the Clubhouse lawn on Saturday, October 2nd, from 8 to 2.
📅 Community Yard Sale 📅
This year we will have our yard sale on the Clubhouse lawn, Saturday, October 2nd, from 8am to 2pm. This is also for Malvern community vendors and businesses. You can bring larger items, such as furniture, on your trucks and display them on your trucks. Or take pictures of larger items for sale.
Call Ellie Tarbous at 540.717.5711 if you would like to participate.
🏖️ Malvern Pool 🏖️
The final day for the Pool for the season will be Labor Day, Monday, September 6th.
😀 Pun of the Month 😀
🧑🤝🧑 Scheduled Meetings 🧑🤝🧑
HOA meetings are held at the Clubhouse. All members are encouraged to attend.
- September 9, 2021, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
- October 14, 2021, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
- October 16, 2021, 10:00 a.m. — Membership Meeting
- November 11, 2021, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
- December 9, 2021, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
Newsletter Published: September 2, 2021
The Malvern News is created and published as determined by input from the Board and its committees. If you have any questions about the Malvern News or any of the Community activities please visit our Contacts Page
for information on contacting the Board or a Board or Committee member.