Draft November 11, 2021, Meeting Minutes
Dear Members of The Malvern Club,
Please Click Here
to open the full text of the Draft minutes for the November 11, 2021, Board of Director's Meeting.
Below you will find some of the highlights from the meeting and any special notes that might be of interest.
Minutes of most Board and Membership meetings can be found on Malvern's website.
We hope you will find this abbreviated report of the minutes useful.
Board Meeting Decisions and Actions
- The minutes of the October 14, 2021, Board meeting were approved unanimously.
- A new drop box was installed on the Activity Center door at the Clubhouse complex. The old drop box at the entrance has been removed.
- The annual Christmas Holiday Party will be held at the Clubhouse on Saturday, December 11th, from 3 to 7 p.m. The event is a potluck supper so members may bring something to share with their neighbors. Musical entertainment will be provided by Malvern member James Tamelcoff, who performs regularly at area venues. James will sing and accompany himself on acoustic guitar between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Late fees for the September 2021 dues payment will not be collected. If a $30 late fee was paid by a member for the September dues payment, it will be credited to the member’s account.
- Annual membership dues for 2022 will be $575 with no special assessment next year.
🎄 Christmas Holiday Party 🎀
😀 Pun of the Month 😀
🧑🤝🧑 Scheduled Meetings 🧑🤝🧑
HOA meetings are held at the Clubhouse. All members are encouraged to attend.
- December 9, 2021, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
- January 13, 2022, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
- February 10, 2022, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
Newsletter Published: December 2, 2021
The Malvern News is created and published as determined by input from the Board and its committees. If you have any questions about the Malvern News or any of the Community activities please visit our Contacts Page
for information on contacting the Board or a Board or Committee member.