Draft Membership Meeting April 30, 2022
Hot off the press, please Click Here
to open the full text for the Draft Minutes of the April 30, 2022, Annual Membership Meeting.
Below you will find some of the highlights from the meeting.
Minutes of most Board and Membership meetings can be found on Malvern's website.
Board Meeting Decisions and Actions
- The amended minutes of the October 16, 2021, Regular Membership Meeting were approved by a unanimous voice vote.
- The Pool will open on Friday, May 20th, subject to water condition and weather. It will remain open through Labor Day.
- Mowing will be done along the roadways this summer.
- The annual Yard Sale will be held on Saturday, October 1st. Contact Ellie Tarbous to participate.
- The following Board directors and their offices were made at a Special Board Meeting
following the membership meeting:
|Fred Bourque: President||Jay Graves: Treasurer|
|Steve Langone: 1st VP||Donna Dyer: Secretary|
|Chris Dickens: 2nd VP||David Kalish: Director|
☕ Groups & Contacts 🍺
There are a number of social events and groups in Malvern. Many events are held at the Malvern Clubhouse or Activity Center, while the Ladies and Men's Lunch Groups venture out to different, local restaurants each month. The best place to see upcoming events is the Malvern calendar.
- Activity Center Reservations: Fred Bourque-703.405.9621
- Adopt-a-Highway (inactive): Steve Langone-571.419.0575
- Book Club: Nancy Johnson-540.948.7019
- Clubhouse Reservations: Fred Bourque-703.405.9621
- Ladies Exercise Group: Diana Wright-540.948.6340
- Ladies Coffee Social: Diana Wright-540.948.6340
- Ladies Lunch Group: Pat Rowe-540.948.7092
- Malvern Gardeners: Diana Wright-540.948.6340
- Men's Lunch Group: Fred Bourque-703.405.9621
- Pokeno Night: Melody Langone 703.843.6567
- Yard Sale (10/1/22): Ellie Tarbous-540.717.5711
🧑🤝🧑 Scheduled Meetings 🧑🤝🧑
HOA meetings are held at the Clubhouse. All members are encouraged to attend.
- June 9, 2022, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
- July 14, 2022, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
- August 11, 2022, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
- September 8, 2022, 7:00 p.m. — Board Meeting
Newsletter Published: May 26, 2022
The Malvern News is created and published as determined by input from the Board and its committees. If you have any questions about the Malvern News or any of the Community activities please visit our Contacts Page
for information on contacting the Board or a Board or Committee member.